Semi Senior Accountant - Bedford Accountancy Practice
An accountancy practice in Bedford is currently looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team. As a Semi Senior Accountant, you will be given accounts assignments to complete, reporting into a Senior Accountant or Manager, depending on the job.
- Preparing year-end accounts for a mixed portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance stage
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
- Communicating with clients
To be successful in your application for this position, you will need to demonstrate that you have the required experience and knowledge to prepare year-end accounts for limited companies, and a good working knowledge of VAT.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice (minimum)
- AAT qualified or currently studying
- ACCA or ACA studiers also considered
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott for further information.