M&A/ Transactional Accountant – US Headquartered Insurance Underwriter – London location
No more timesheets, in-house transactional/deals/M&A driven role.
Zero, nada, nil 0% compliance, pure advisory, transactional role.
- US Headquartered, market leading global Underwriter with a fast growing UK & European operation.
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy, decisive.
- Market leading in the Underwriter space.
- Competitive salary.
- Potential international opportunities down the line.
- You will be working alongside Accountants, Lawyers and Veterans/Legends of the Industry.
- You will have UK Accounting experience, somewhere between 4 and 9 years PQE (including training), no more, no less.
- A transactional, deal led accountancy role. Your role will be one of a key member of the UK & European team assisting Underwriting Manager’s and Management in the underwriting and negotiation of cross border international M&A transactional insurance.
- Employing accounting and business knowledge to determine ‘risk’ in key transactions and due diligence documentation.
- Undertaking specific due diligence using Accounting and Financial knowledge.
- Presenting recommendations to colleagues, third party advisor’s.
- Working closely with brokers, third party advisor’s so they are aware of the suite of transactional products/insurance available in cross-border business transactions.
- Participating in underwriting calls with the proposed insured and its advisers.
- Drafting, preparation and negotiation of transactional insurance policies (alongside Lawyer’s).
- Employing technical ability and knowledge in analysis of a transaction.
- You will have UK Accounting experience, somewhere between 4 and 8 years PQE (including training), no more, no less.
- Not a back office Accountant but a confident, technically minded Accountant who can work as part of a close-knit team.
- Your experience itself could be in any domain of Accounting such as Valuations, Consulting, Audit, Forensics etc.
- A degree of independence.
- Market leading competitive salary.
- Bonus (discretionary) up to 20%.
- Benefits and pension.
- A calm team relative to the fast pace of transactional work.
- Colleagues supporting you in Accounting, Legal etc
- Potential international travel.
You are likely to currently be in the Big Four but other backgrounds considered. You will definitely be in a transactional esque position - in any area of Accounting so Valuations, Deals, Forensics, Assurance or Audit.
BEFORE YOU APPLY - DO YOU HAVE UK EXPERIENCE, THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND NO MORE THAN 3-8 YEARS EXPERIENCE.....IF A 'NO' ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE RELEVANT FOR THIS ROLE.
More searches like this
- Accountant Insurance Qualified by Experience jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Insurance Qualified by Experience jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Accountant Insurance Qualified by Experience jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Planning & Analysis Insurance Qualified by Experience jobs in London (Central)
- Forensic Accountant Insurance Qualified by Experience jobs in London (Central)