International Tax Senior Consultant - Belgium
A high growth opportunity has arisen in a growing advisory firm in the heart of Europe's capital Brussels. The firm is looking to bring on board a Senior International Tax Consultant to join their practice to assist with the increase in work due to an increase in recent client acquisition. The opportunity provides increased career progression possibilities within a smaller practice, more exposure to clients and better training and development prospects due to time with Directors and Partners in the team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Advice in connection with national and international corporate income tax issues.
- Advice on corporate tax aspects related to Belgian and cross border transactions, structuring and reorganisations.
- Preparation/review of corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of protest letters and answers to questionnaires and notices of tax adjustments
Requirements for the role:
- University Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with additional Tax Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a large organisation or with the corporate income tax authorities.
- Critical attitude, analytically minded. Service oriented, strong business focus and a professional attitude.
- Excellent language abilities (English required - (Dutch and French ideal)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance