Customs & Global Trade - Manager
With the increasing uncertainty across the UK and Europe a leading global advisory firm have increased their need for ambitious Customs Managers to assist with the transition of Customs and trade agreements across Europe. The role is an exciting new development and the opportunity to be part of a new-found team pioneering the next generation of Customs and trade agreements in Europe. The position is to be based within a cutting edge team in Belgium working closely with EMEA and Global colleagues.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be part of a dynamic Indirect Tax team of 50 tax specialists where you will have the opportunity to tackle various Customs queries for a variety of top-class multinational clients;
- Be involved in the technical Customs analysis and development of client-oriented cross-border ideas and solutions;
- Participate in client meetings and playing an active role in the department's "going to market" initiatives to ensure business growth.
- Be in direct contact with international Customs colleagues all over the globe;
- Attend client meetings, together with senior colleagues, to discuss suggested ideas and solutions;
- Lead and train juniors in the team in their daily work on indirect tax matters;
Requirements for the role:
- A university degree in Economics or Law,
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Customs (Big 4 ideal)
- You are fluent in English (Dutch and French language skills highly beneficial)
- You are well-organised and able to meet (tight) deadlines;
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance