If you are a success-driven qualified accountant, or near to qualifying, (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) looking to become an integral part of a cutting edge company whilst having exposure in a similar role, please apply to find out more about this newly-qualified Management Accountant opportunity.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and produce Board and Exec Management Reporting
- Produce analysis and commentary to aid Board and Exec management understanding of financial performance
- Develop and produce cost centre / department expense reports
- Work with CC managers to manage expenses, maintain expense budgets and expense forecasts
- Contribute to the budgeting and financial planning process - maintaining key parts of the financial model
- Maintain the short and medium term cash-flow forecasts
- Provide support and cover for other members of the finance team which will include regular involvement in finance operational processes in this small finance team
These Management Accountant roles are very varied and would enable someone to an excellent growth opportunity.
If you are a qualified accountant, or actively studying (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and looking for a Management Accountant opportunity then please apply to find out more.
Ideally you will need a strong academic background, have an achievement-oriented mind-set along with experience with strong branded businesses.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 to £40,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement