This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with coaching and the opportunity to be involved in:
- Assisting with purchase and sales ledger duties
- Supporting the Financial Controller with month-end processes
- Dealing with finance queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Producing ad-hoc finance reports for the managing director
- Helping out with any finance duties delegated by the Financial Controller.
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to pursue professional accountancy qualifications as the role will provide enough experience to sign off your log book and will also be able to provide longer term career progression within a huge international business.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Studying, or aiming to study towards their professional qualification
- Experienced in purchase/sales ledger
- An intermediate Excel user
- Career driven with the goal of becoming a fully Qualified Accountant
This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join an international business where they will be given the chance to accelerate their career
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £24,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement