£40,000 - £42,000
Robert Half are working exclusively with a £300 million turnover group who are recruiting for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a large finance team in Reading, this role will suit an individual looking to make their first move to industry. They also expect to recruit an assistant to support the Financial Accountant Role after a few months.
Working closely to the Financial Controller this role will cover various aspects of the company's financial reporting, providing the senior management team with robust and up to date financial information that supports decision making in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Management accounts preparation
- P&L Reporting
- Review overhead expenditure against budget and investigate variances
- Assist in review of statutory accounts
- VAT analysis
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and running monthly depreciation module
- Responsibility for Head Office accruals and prepayments for Group
- ACA/CIMA or ACA finalist or fully qualified accountant
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with other team members and stakeholders are essential.
- Ability to recognise areas for improvement in current processes/systems and to suggest potential improvements.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £42,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement