Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk to support a rapidly growing retail business in Southampton. The role is being offered as a 3 month temporary assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a target driven Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a high performing finance team
- Maintain the sales ledgers ensuring completeness and accuracy of the information within
- Manage Customer relationships ensuring disputes are resolved and payments made on time
- Ensure all payments are receipted and applied on a daily basis
- Ensure that an up to date forecast of expected receipts is maintained
- Assist with the month end process
- Communicate effectively with units to obtain all information in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all service user data from the Units is reviewed and routinely updated
- Ensure that all service users are correctly invoiced each month
- Ensure that all invoices, bank statements, and other financial records are filed and archived regularly
- Ad hoc duties
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk is likely to have had previous Accounts Receivable experience, specifically in billings and problem solving. Maintain relationships is key, therefore and collecting of monies will need to be done in a manner that will strengthen relations.
The role is based in the company's established head office in offices in Southampton. Working exclusively with Robert Half the company has experienced a recent acceleration in growth. This company is well respected in its field and very well known.
Salary and Benefits
£16 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement