Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary management accountant to support a not for profit organisation commutable from Winchester. The role is being offered as an ongoing temporary assignment and reports directly to the Finance Director.
With onsite parking the organisation is looking to recruit a management accountant to join a high performing finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a can do attitude that has the ability to think and act strategically, with experience at senior management level.
- Assist in producing monthly financial results for presentation to the Board.
- Compile cash flows and forecasts to enable effective management of cash balances.
- Account for all large projects, producing cash flows and budget v actual reports and monitor business performance against strategic plans / business cases.
- Assist in the development of commercially viable business cases that align with business objectives.
- Provide technical assistance in the design of accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents.
- Ensure systems are in place to review financial performance across the organisation.
- Produce ad hoc financial reports and other analysis as and when required
- To undertake, any reasonable travelling requirements, in order to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of the role
- Ad hoc tasks.
The successful management accountant is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and be qualified to ACA, CIMA, ACCA level and will need first-hand experience of management reports preparation, budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will possess excellent people and performance management skills, with the ability to develop and inspire. In addition the successful candidate will be used to working to tight deadlines providing accurate and timely information to a high standard.
The role is based in the company's established offices commutable from Winchester. This not for profit organisation is well known and respected.
Salary and Benefits
Up to £200 per day and onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement