Accounts Semi Senior / Payroll Administrator
The busy, growing Cambridge office of TaxAssist Accountants is looking for an experienced and outgoing individual to join the team of 9 in this Chartered Accountants practice.
The practice is part of the award winning, largest network of accountants working solely with small businesses and taxpayers in the UK and we provide accountancy and tax services to clients with their business interests in Cambridge and its surrounding area. Our main services include business accounts, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, and tax advice and we are big advocates of cloud accounting.
As the successful candidate you will have at least 2 years experience of working in practice and be AAT qualified.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Strong MS Outlook and Excel skills
- Experienced user of cloud based accounting packages – such as QuickBooks Online and Receipt Bank
- Experienced in accounts preparation to trial balance stage and beyond
- VAT return preparation experience with knowledge of different VAT schemes
- Processing monthly payrolls and dealing with client queries thereon.
- Dealing with all aspects of Auto Enrolment administration
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs when necessary.
- Process CIS for contractors and subcontractors.
You will have good people skills, be highly organised and be able to work unsupervised to strict deadlines.
If you enjoy a busy but varied working day, have a keen eye for detail and can think beyond the immediate task in hand then you could well be the person we are now looking for.
Flexible working hours and a competitive salary package with longer term progression/involvement a real possibility are available for the right person.
Interested candidates should apply in writing with full C.V. giving an indication of salary sought to: email@example.com .