£40,000 - £45,000
Due to our clients 50% growth last year, we are recruiting a qualified Financial Accountant with to join a large finance team In Reading, this role will suit an individual looking to make their first move to industry.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will cover various aspects of the company's financial reporting, providing the senior management team with robust and up to date financial information that supports decision making in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Management accounts preparation
- P&L Reporting
- Statutory accounts
- ONS returns
- Fixed asset register
- Balance sheet accounts
- ACA/CIMA or ACA fully qualified accountant with 2 years+ relevant experience.
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately whilst managing their own workload and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with other team members and stakeholders are essential.
- Ability to recognise areas for improvement in current processes/systems and to suggest potential improvements.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement