Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a leading business in the Loughborough area to recruit a Financial Controller.
The role will see the right person take control of a finance team of 8 people reporting into the Finance Director. Having recently gone through a change of ownership the business is going through a period of change, and is planning on growing significantly over the next few years.
- Taking responsibility for the entire financial and accounting function of the business.
- Provide proactive financial leadership to all budget holders.
- Provide monthly management accounts in a timely manner
- Provide a comprehensive cashflow report and forecast.
- Ensure fixed assets are controlled
- Provide P&L and budgetary forecasts.
- Commercial support across the business
The right person for this role will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA. They will have shown progression throughout their career and will have worked in a technically focused finance role previously, ideally in a management position
- Full management accounts preparation experience.
- Experienced completing statutory accounts
- Ability to train, develop and motivate a team
- Technically astute, with the ability to communicate effectively to non-finance stakeholders
The business is looking for the right person for this role and is therefore looking to pay a competitive package in the region of £60,000- £70,000 + Car / Allowance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement