Corporate Finance Manager | Top 50 Accountancy Practice
Are you a Corporate Finance Manager with 2 - 4 years' post qualification experience? Are you looking to further your career in a surging Accountancy Practice?
You will work with clients across a range of sectors as part of a close knit, highly experienced team whilst reporting to the Director.
Your main duty will include financial due diligence, you will also be required to lead multiple projects at one time, delegating to, and being supported by an Analyst when needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have two years corporate finance experience (preferably Due Diligence)
- Have worked for a Big 4 or leading boutique
- Be able to support and assist in the growth of junior staff members
- Be personable and punctual
- Think through, and develop resolutions for, technical issues
For more information on this Corporate Finance Manager role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.