Unique Partner level opportunity - £70k- 90k
Partner job based in Staffordshire
Are you hungry for personal growth? Would you relish the opportunity to get actively involved in the strategic direction of an established practice?
Public Practice Recruitment Limited are working with an exceptionally successful Staffordshire based independent practice to find a Partner to supplement their senior team. This Partner job in Stoke on Trent is suitable for an ambitious ACCA/ACA fully qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm who already has experience of building and maintaining their own portfolio of clients.The opportunity has arisen due to recent period of high growth. The culture within the practice would appeal to a Partner keen to make their mark and help to shape the future strategy of a regional based practice, whilst maintaining a good level of work/life balance.
The practice provides a range of accounting services including Audit & Accounts, Taxation advice/planning and Payroll services, Corporate Finance and Financial Services. Whilst the client portfolio includes a multitude of sectors with the focus on Cheshire and Staffordshire the practice is open to the idea of bringing in someone with a sector specific bias within their existing portfolio.
The Partner job will entail;
• Strategic planning and development of the practice
• Client development and relationship management
• Development of the fee base by promoting the wide range of services to both potential and existing clients
• Managing the delivery output of both qualified and part qualified accountants
• Overseeing staff recruitment as well as the training and development plan for the practice
The perfect Partner will have gained a number of years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivery excellence along with the ability to nurture and retain a varied client base. In terms of discipline the practice is open minded to consider someone with either a Tax, Audit or Accounting background although mixed general practice experience would be ideal.
This role will ideally suit a Partner Designate looking to progress into a Partner role or an existing Partner who is looking to join a public practice that will enable them to achieve their career goals. The practice has won awards in recent years highlighting them as one of the top employers in the region.
To find out about more Partner jobs in Stoke on Trent please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Audit Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Partner Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Finance Business Partner Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in Stoke-on-Trent