Senior Accountant job with scope for progression for the right candidate -build a career in Practice
Are you a qualified and passionate Senior Accountant looking to progress within your career and deliver exceptional results? Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant (ACCA/ACA qualified) who is looking to develop their skill set and join a vibrant accountancy firm based in Cardiff.
Our client who is based in Cardiff, is a successful and forward-thinking accountancy firm who are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
This will be the perfect job opportunity for a Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a more supervisory role, and who thrives on a challenge. To be successful in this Senior Accountant Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator.
An established accountancy firm in Cardiff, our client provides accountancy, tax business planning and financial advice. This successful accountancy firm thrives on building strong client relationships, as well as developing creative solutions.
We are sure that you will find this Senior Accountant job in Cardiff the perfect opportunity to progress your career as part of an ambitious and proactive team.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
• Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Exciting ad-hoc projects
• Working closely with the partners
• Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
This is a Senior Accountant job ideally suited to those who wish to work in a client facing environment and someone who is looking for their next step within the public practice sector.
Qualities required for the job role include good time management skills, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong and close knit relationships with clients and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Cardiff please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Compliance Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)