Commercial FP&A Analyst - Swindon - Permanent
This global brand based in Swindon is looking for a Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst to join their newly expanded team.
The successful candidate will support business partnering activity with the Purchasing and Logistics division. They will also be responsible for accurate posting and allocation of the division’s costs and provide detailed, structured analysis to the Commercial FP&A Manager.
This role is a key interface between the Purchasing & Logistics division and Finance. To be successful you will need to quickly understand and guide the operation. This will be essential to add value by giving guidance and support to managers in cost reduction and cost control activities. This activity will have a direct impact on key indicators such as cost and overall profitability.
- Identify future risks and opportunities against budget
- Support budgeting activity for Purchasing and Logistics division
- Liaising with key stakeholders from non-financial functions (e.g. Purchasing, Logistics etc.)
- Daily divisional cost control
- Utilising your detailed understanding of divisional cost drivers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - ACA/ ACCA/CIMA (Finalist or Qual.)
- Experience of detail oriented cost controllership preferably in a large organisation
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven experience of working with and manipulating large data sets
- Manufacturing / Purchasing & Logistics experience would be desirable
- Experience working with SAP ideally
- Advanced Excel skills