Senior Accountant job with a highly successful independent Accountancy firm - build your career
Are you a qualified and passionate Senior Accountant looking to progress within your career and deliver exceptional results? Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant (ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified) who is looking to develop their skillset and join a passionate, close-knit accountancy firm based in Hertfordshire.
Our client who is based in Stevenage, is a successful and passionate accountancy firm who are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
This ambitious and growing top 15 firm based in Stevenage has a large portfolio of clients, made up of a range of Industry types including Education, Automotive & Healthcare.
This successful Hertfordshire accountancy firm prides themselves prides themselves on providing their clients with a bespoke service.
This will be the perfect job opportunity for a Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a management role and who thrives on a challenge. To be successful in this Senior Accountant Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator. You will be capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work with the ability to work independently.
Would you like the opportunity to grow and develop alongside this successful Hertfordshire accountancy firm?
An established accountancy firm in Stevenage, our client provides accountancy, tax, business support and financial advice. This Stevenage accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure that they deliver consistently excellent service levels.
We are sure that you will find this Senior Accountant job in Stevenage the perfect opportunity to progress your career as part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
• Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
• Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Exciting ad-hoc projects
• Working closely with the partners
• Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
This is a Senior Accountant job ideally suited to those who can effectively manage trainees whilst being capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work independently.
Qualities required for the job role include;
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving approach
• The ability to manage trainees
• Willingness to undertake further training
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Stevenage please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stevenage
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stevenage
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stevenage
- Compliance Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stevenage
- Financial Reporting Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Stevenage