Senior Accountant & Business Partner
Ambition is proud to partner with an International Law Firm, headquartered in London, in their recruitment for a Senior Accountant to join their firm and partner with the business. This is a 12 month contract role with a view to go permanent.
As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of the Group's LLP's financial statements under applicable IFRS.
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory financial statements of some of the LLP's subsidiary undertakings.
- Incorporating the trial balances and cash books of some non-UK office into the firm's consolidated monthly accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for the London office.
- Help prepare the quarterly Group management accounts for the firm, together with supporting commentary explaining and interpreting the results.
- Assisting with journal processing, the review of balance sheet control accounts.
- Variance Analysis & Business Partnering - Reviewing and understanding key trends and variances in the figures as well as the explanation of these to both finance and non-finance staff.
- Senior stakeholder management - Working with global teams to help them to understand their results.
- Preparation of the firm's annual budget.
- Working with International office Managing Partners and finance teams in order to prepare their annual budget.
- Ad-hoc projects and work as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA / CA qualified from a top-tier practice or equivalent (CIMA / ACCA) with 3-5 years post qualification UK experience as a minimum.
- Legal sector experience is a prerequisite, LLP backgrounds can be considered.
- Business Partnering capabilities and experience of managing Senior Stakeholders.
- Extensively experienced of analytical reviews, interpretation of trends and delivering results in a deadline driven environment.
This role is an integral position within the firm and will report to the Financial Director. If you feel you have the right level of experience and skills for this role then please apply with your most up to date CV.
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Legal Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Management Accountant Legal Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Analyst Legal Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Business Partner Legal Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Planning & Analysis Legal Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)