Payroll Assistant Manager
Payroll Assistant Manager – Beaconsfield – Permanent
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Supervisor or Assistant Manager, with specific experience of payroll bureau, or accountancy practice payroll experience, to join a growing department within an award winning accountancy practice in Beaconsfield. Previous current or recent experience of working with a portfolio of clients on a multi-site basis is essential.
The post has arisen due to department growth. The post holder will join a small team of 3, reporting to the Payroll director with supervisory responsibilities, co-managing the payroll team to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of Payroll services to a varied client base.
- Payroll duties – full processing/ownership/completion of regular client payrolls; production and despatch of payslips, P45s etc; delegation and oversight of work.
- Auto-Enrolment – staging date review; communication; system management; pension provider liaison etc.
- Managing communications internally and with clients and intermediaries or regulators.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong bureau experience
- Line management experience
- Ideally CIPP qualified