A prestigious Top 30 Firm in the City of London are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their firm.
- Audit Semi-Senior
- Top 30 Practice
- 70% Audit focused
The firm are offering a progressive opportunity with training and support to help you move into more of a Senior position. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and financial services.
Main Duties of the Role:
- 70% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and on occasion taking the lead on company Audits, reporting directly to the Manager or Partner
- Preparation of final statutory accounts from client records
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Visiting client premises
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA part-qualified or a finalist, and will have experience working in a similar Audit position. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team and have the desire to progress your career and move forward into a Senior role.
Experience leading on smaller Audits would be an additional benefit, although not essential.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.