Experienced Financial Controller / Finance Manager with extensive experience of Sage 200 required in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Reputable SME business seeks competent Financial Controller to take full responsibility of the finance function. With a multitude of brand name clients, this service driven business has a turnover in excess of £12M and now has an opportunity to grow its market share within this competitive and specialist sector.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will oversee the day-to-day financial operations, including managing a small team, and help to take the business to the next level. The key aspects of the role include strong financial stewardship, managing a team, financial process improvement and strong systems skills (Sage 200) ideally including implementation experience.
- Management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- VAT returns
- HMRC returns
- Foreign currency purchases
- Maintain current WIP (Work In Progress) schedule
- Daily bank account review and reconciliations
- Cash receipts to sales ledger
- Weekly RTI returns
- Creditor payments - Purchase & sub-contractors
- Deal with current payment demands
- Credit control
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Weekly and monthly payroll administration
- Accruals and prepayments
- Annual financial accounts
- Annual Audit.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified (ACCA / CIMA) or qualified by experience (QBE) accountant
- Strong systems experience, Sage 200
- 'Hands on' approach, happy to be operationally involved
- Staff supervision experience
- Industry experience of any of the following sectors is relevant - manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, distribution, import/export, FMCG, retail.
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £45,000 dependent upon experience
- On-site parking
- Company pension contribution up to 4% match
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) including Christmas close-down
- Flexi time.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17581.
More searches like this
- Accountant Transport / Logistics Part qualified jobs in Worcestershire
- Financial Accountant Transport / Logistics Part qualified jobs in Worcestershire
- Financial Controller Transport / Logistics Part qualified jobs in Worcestershire
- Management Accountant Transport / Logistics Part qualified jobs in Worcestershire
- Head of Finance Transport / Logistics Part qualified jobs in Worcestershire