Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $5 billion worldwide and more than 20,000 employees across 7 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 8,000 employees in over 200 branches nationwide.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and the pursuit of £1bn turnover, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
To support the Treasury function, ensuring bank transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and bank accounts are fully reconciled. Supporting and performing Treasury processes including payments processing and banking system administration.
- Perform bank reconciliations across multiple accounts, including various banking platforms and multiple currencies
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation differences
- Prepare month end journal entries associated with cash transactions
- Prepare daily balance reports
- Support the treasury Manager in balancing liquidity across the various platforms, including identifying potential shortfalls and preparing transfers
- Support administration of the banking system and payments processes
- Set up of supplier payment templates on online banking platform
- Loading supplier payment files to banking system
- Support all internal and external audit requirements
- Corporate Treasury
- Corporate Audit
- Banks (Natwest, HSBC, BBVA)
- External auditors
The candidate Qualifications:
- Ideally AAT qualified or currently studying
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries
Other skills and competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Team worker
- Customer focussed
- Driven by a desire to succeed and continually improve standards