PERSONAL TAX MANAGER | INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | CAMBRIDGE
Personal Tax Manager
Boasting high staff retention, excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours and an enviable reputation in the market this award winning practice are seeking an experienced Personal Tax Manager to join their dynamic team.
This is the chance to be apart of a firm that truly values it's staff, provides endless training and development opportunities and huge scopes for career progression.
As the Personal Tax Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and delivering sound advice and service to a wide variety of personal tax clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as personal tax specialist giving advice to clients and staff on various personal tax issues and assignments.
- Dealing with routine correspondence concerning client's affairs on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that own compliance work is dealt with in accordance with the Tax Department standardisation procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of staff tax technical standards.
- Reviewing clients' portfolios highlighting opportunities with a view to undertaking higher level reviews.
- Assisting partners, directors and senior consultants with detailed and more complex work on assignments when necessary.
- Accurately interprets advice obtained from other specialists and questions where required.
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of subject, keeping up to date with tax legislation changes, HMRC practices and current tax planning ideas and ensuring appropriate dissemination of such information.
- Advising on personal wealth management, planning and keeping up to date on relevant techniques and products
- Meets client demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engages trust and respect
- Builds rapport with the individual clients and develops a clear understanding of their expectations
If you are looking for a new working environment which offers flexible working, the option to work from home and uncapped career progression please apply below.
All applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-recruitment.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance