Are you an AAT Finalist with a minimum of 6 months experience? Trainee Junior Accountant
Trainee / Junior accountant job based in Coventry ideal for an AAT finalist Junior Accountant with a minimum of 6 months experience of working in a public practice firm.
Are you an engaging and hard-working Junior Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity for growth and development within your next career move?
We are working with a successful Coventry based accountancy firm to find an articulate and confident Junior Accountant to join their accounts production team.
This is a first-class accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation and we are certain that this Junior Accountant job based in Coventry will be the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
The responsibilities for the Trainee/Junior Accountant job based in Coventry Include:
- Assisting with accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and Charities
- VAT returns
- Assisting with tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- Arranging client meetings
- Assisting Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants with day-to-day tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
The successful Junior Accountant will have experience of working in a busy public practice accountancy firm and have the ambition to carve out a career working in Practice. Confidence in communicating with clients is essential, along with an eye for detail.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence.