Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are helping an educational institution in Bath recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk to report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager in the delivery of all aspects relating to the processing and payment of all incoming supplier invoices, purchasing cards and expenses claims.
Main duties and accountabilities:
- Ordering and Invoice Processing
- Supplier Management
- Expenses Processing & Management
- Purchasing Cards Processing & Management
- Customer Service & Relationships
- Financial Assurance, Month-end Close & Reporting.
- Process & System Improvements
- Have a good standard of education including GCSE Maths and English grade C or above or NVQ2 equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a financial operations environment, including Accounts Payable activities.
- Demonstrate IT skills including using Outlook and Word, Excel.
- Desirable that you are working towards AAT qualification
- Demonstrable experience of accounting and using bespoke finance systems.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation or demonstrable equivalent experience.
Salary & Benefit
- 37 hour week
- Flexible working
- Avon Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement