Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor/ Manager offering a salary of up to £12-£16 per hour, on a minimum 6 month fixed term contract working in Wolverhampton.
- Leading a team of 4
- Accounts Payable activities include but aren't limited to, invoice processing, payment runs, purchase order processing
- Statement reconciliations, bank postings, bank transfers, sales invoices,
- Maintenance of various day books and ledger, expenses and credit card processing, posting prepayments and accruals.
- Additionally, you will provide support to the Accounting team and contribute to the maintenance of the integrity of the general ledger,
- You will be required to assist the Accounting Team with maintaining a tightly controlled accounting environment ensuring activities are executed in accordance with policies and procedures and exceptionally high standards of quality are achieved at all times.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstrate management of time effectively and productively
- Have a flexible attitude towards work and adaptable to business constraints
- Excellent Oral and Written communication
- You will have gained a recognised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACCA or CIMA) or be qualified by experience and worked in a similar environment for a number of years
The role will be paying between £12-£16 per hour depending on experience, and will be for a period of 6 months.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement