Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an immediate start to work for a multi-mullion pound business, based in Skipton. This is a temporary-permanent position.
If you're currently immediately available looking for work with purchase ledger experience then this role is for you.
- Ensure all invoices received are approved
- Code and Post invoices/credit notes
- Ensuring adherence to procedures and payment terms
- Query resolution
- Statement Reconciliation
- Liaising with a range of external suppliers
- Making payments
- Meeting deadlines
- A good understanding of Purchase Ledger gained in a commercial environment
- Methodical with an organised approach to work
- A team player with good communication skills
- Basic Excel
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement