Group Financial Accountant
I'm currently working with a FTSE listed Global Engineering firm who are seeking to hire a Group Financial Accountant into their fast growing business. This role has come about due to growth and will require the relevant candidate to also get involved in a lot of business change through group finance activities.
Listed - FTSE Global Engineering
Fast growing - acquisitive and organic.
Leader in their field.
- Report to the Deputy Group FC and working as part of a high calibre team.
- Interaction with all senior stakeholder in the business.
- Being part of a changing business and able to influence this process across the group from a finance perspective.
- Analysis and interpretation of new accounting standards.
- Monitoring and analysis against group performance and budget.
- Role based in the London Global HQ.
- Ownership of Global Group consolidation process -Half / year end and interim external reporting including preparation of financial accounts and consolidation under IFRS & UK GAAP.
- Assistance with acquisition and disposal accounting and intangible valuation work.
- Ad hoc project work
* Qualified (CA or ACA)
* Previous experience with plc group accounts and consolidation
* Good technical accounting knowledge and previous IFRS experience is essential
* Knowledge of statutory reporting requirements
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
* Ability to work under pressure during key times
* Good project management skills
They want someone that to do this role for circa 18-months before progressing within the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement