Group Financial Accountant
I'm currently working with a global, private equity backed Logistics Company. They are looking to hire 2 Group Financial Accountants into their fast growing business. This role has come about due to growth and will require the relevant candidate to also get involved in a lot of business change through group finance activities.
Global Logistics Company
Fast growing - acquisitive and organic.
Leader in their field.
- Full responsibility for the accounting and reporting of a number of Head Office entities.
- Month end Treasury reporting - including setting up a completely new monthly reports.
- Ensuring cash funds are distributed correctly across the Group.
- Document and account for Group hedging activity.
- Maintaining a foreign exchange database and distributing the Group's FX rates.
- Consolidate the Corporate cash forecasts including 3 year foreign currency cash-flows.
- Monitoring and analysis against group performance and budget.
- Assistance with acquisition and disposal accounting and intangible valuation work.
- Ad hoc project work.
- ACA qualified
- The role would suit someone looking for a move out of practice
- Experience in multi-currency consolidations and multi-currency accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS 9 - Financial Instruments, in particular accounting for FX and interest rate derivatives
- Experience of complex global businesses would be advantageous
- Strong IFRS technical skills
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, and excellent presentation skills
- Critical and analytical thinking in all aspects of work
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
They want someone that to do this role for circa 18-months before progressing within the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement