Robert Half Finance & Accounting are pleased to be exclusively hiring a temporary Accounts Assistant for an exciting social media start-up company in Weybridge
After securing a number of large contracts with a plethora of well-known companies, they are looking to expand their accounts team to assist with the increased workload.
- Supplier account reconciliations and managing payment runs.
- Resolving supplier queries
- Processing supplier invoices, making sure all of the pricing, VAT and general ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system.
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month end
The successful candidate will be someone with a positive and pro-active approach. They will ideally have previous experience in an accounting role and applicants will be asked to undertake an online skills assessment. Experience in a start-up environment is a bonus but not a requirement.
One of the fastest growing social media companies in the UK, they have recently moved into brand new spacious hyper-modern offices in Weybridge. The team enjoying a period of rapid growth which is anticipated to increase at the same rate into 2018. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious accounts assistant to make their mark in what will soon be a household name.
Salary and Benefits
£10 -£13 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement