Audit Analyst and Planner
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and assisting the team for the performance of licensee compliance audits for all Disney lines of businesses throughout EMEA. Specifically the role sits within the Disney Consumer Products line of business which is the world’s largest licensor of intellectual property. The audit team provide independent and objective quality compliance audits of Disney licensees and consulting services that enhance future business and management decision making.
Please note that this role may involve between 5-10% travel across EMEA.
- Assisting in the annual and on-going audit selection process. This involves the collation and analysis of data from various resources including historical audit files, current financial and royalty data
- Confirmation of audit engagements and part owner of the quarterly planning schedule. This role is the main contact of the audit department with Contract Administration, Revenue Accounting, ILS and VWA
- Drawing the auditor’s attention to the high risk audit areas by preparing licensees for the requirements of the audit engagement as well as obtaining an understanding of their business through various tools and other resources (e.g. Audit Questionnaire, Dun & Bradstreet)
- Preparing detailed audit files by analysing financial analysis from various sources including License Agreements, Royalty Statements and internal Disney IT systems
- Provide support in the outsourced audits helping the external auditors and performing audit testing if necessary
- Assist auditors on the fieldwork of larger licensing audits as well as assisting in the performance of desktop audits in house and on-site or limited scope reviews off-site
- Providing support for special ad-hoc requests from other Regional Audit departments
- Assist, support and train the Audit Intern with various administrative duties such as archiving and filing of Audit Reports
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years finance/accounting experience
- Audit experience highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Disney Systems (Insight, SAP, DFE, Microstrategy etc)
What we offer
- Competitive package including excellent benefits
- A fun, high performing and world class working environment
- A real opportunity to advance your career
Walt Disney set the standard for character licensing in the entertainment industry when he licensed the image of Mickey Mouse for a children's notebook. Today, Disney Consumer Products is the world's largest licensor of intellectual property, bringing Disney magic to the heart of the home through compelling products and experiences.
Join a company passionate about great products. From fashion, toys and home décor to books and magazines, furniture and food, Disney-branded products capture hearts and inspire lifelong memories.
Right to Work
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK.