Head of Finance
We are looking for a talented Head of Finance to take on a new and exciting role, leading on all aspects of the financial management of the London Stadium for LLDC. This role will also be required to provide significant input into its commercial management within the wider context of LLDC’s financial and commercial strategy.
The London Stadium is currently owned and managed by E20 Stadium LLP (E20) of which LLDC is a member. LLDC provides accounting support to the partnership and it is anticipated that this role will sit within LLDC but provide financial support into the partnership.
- Responsible for the development of the E20 short-term budgets and long-term business plan, securing appropriate funding, periodic financial reporting and financial risk management.
- Working alongside LLDC’s commercial team and E20 to provide integrated commercial support to London Stadium.
- Support the London Stadium business reviews, including appraisals, structuring options, procurement and tax and accounting implications.
- Provide expert advice on E20’s long-term financial plans and their implications for value for money, risks & opportunities, funding, tax and accounting to key stakeholders.
- Writing and presenting clear reports, briefs and recommendations on financial matters for E20.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Professional accounting qualification (e.g CIMA, ACA, CIPFA) with significant post qualification experience in a comparable organisation.
- Significant commercial experience including, ideally, operational experience of managing service contracts.
- Experience of marketing, naming and sponsorship rights ideally gained within a stadia/sporting environment.
- Effective communication skills with ability to write reports and present complex information to senior managers, board members and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels.
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with annual increments
- 32 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Local Government Pension
- Reduced cost gym membership
- Loan schemes for Season tickets, bike purchase, child care and tenancy deposit
** We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability. LLDC supports flexible working and this post will be considered for flexible and job share arrangements**