Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business. Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
May ensure Inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements and in line with Corporate policies.
May coordinate the completion of the monthly financial results, projections and budget submissions in accordance with internal deadlines.
- Reporting of key cost drivers (e.g. Scrap, Absorption, Labour Efficiency, COGS and Inventory) to business owners on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Partner with Business Unit Leaders / Value Stream Managers with regard to the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and the preparation of monthly financial projections
- Work with the Business Units / Value Streams to ensure internal controls are working effectively
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement team to understand and develop product processing times to establish full product costings, understand cell/product productivity and validate cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners
- Drive data integrity with the Business Units / Value Streams
- Actively contribute as part of the Finance Team to setting and achieving the team’s goals and objectives
- All other duties as assigned.
- Third Level qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally a Qualified Professional Accounting qualification
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing operation
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Office applications
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment