Finance Business Partner
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Birmingham City Centre, to appoint a Development Accountant.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Development Accountant to support the wider development team by leading on the production of annual budgets, monthly management accounts, and rolling forecasts for all sales and development activities. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work with both finance and operational members of the business. The role of Development Accountant will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts and forecasts, as well accruals and prepayments as required.
- Working with budget holders to prepare detailed annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and year end processes.
- Preparation of accurate and robust financial appraisals to support all new development activities.
- Provide accurate and timely information to support regulatory returns.
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Already have experience of working in a similar role, with specific experience around investment appraisal (IRR, NPV, Discounted Cash Flows)
- Be confident and approachable
- Be a stickler for detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
This role will last for 6 months on a temporary basis. This will suit someone immediately available or on one week's notice. The role will pay circa £220 per day dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement