Junior Financial Analyst
An Interim Financial Analyst is required to join an exceptional company based in Maidenhead. If you are an ambitious and analytically focused finance professional looking for a challenging, project driven environment then please apply to find out more.
- Supporting financial planning and analysis to regional finance team for weekly and monthly management reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly forecasts
- Support analysis and commentary on the actual variances
- Liaising with countries in the EMEA region for guidance on future trend
- Support commercial with business partnering opportunities during the period of transition
- Ad hoc projects and reports preparation as required
- Advanced user of Excel and good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen
- Experienced in month end reporting
- Detail-oriented, organised, flexible, and self-motivated
- Pro-active self-starter and team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
This business is based in large offices in Maidenhead, they are a market leader in their field with very ambitious growth targets. They have an international reach and interact heavily with their US parent. Should you wish to review the full job description then please apply to find out more.
Salary & Benefits
A salary of £22,000-28,000 per annum. Parking is available on site, alternatively the office is close to the train station and served by bus routes as well.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement