Tax Manager - Northamptonshire c£45K - £50K
Opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join an expanding indpendent firm. There are prospects for future progression as part of the firm's expansion and succession planning.
- The role will require experience across all taxes and largely relate to providing tax advice and planning to a range of SME clients and you will assist the partners across the firm in providing tax advisory support, meeting with existing and potential clients and dealing with HMRC.
- You will play a key role in managing a quality tax service to a varied portfolio of wide ranging private client and OMB and SME corporate clients, in a mixed tax capacity.
- You will also play an important role working closely with the Partners, leading and delivering on a wide range of planning and tax advisory projects.
- You will provide tax support across the practice in developing areas of tax and will support tax compliance staff where necessary.
- The role will predominantly be advisory or ad hoc queries though there may be some element of general compliance work.
Qualifications and Skills
· CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified (ideally with 3+ years post qualification experience)
· Mixed tax experience at manager level
· Overall experience dealing with corporate and personal tax in an OMB environment
· Proven compliance and advisory experience
A fantastic time to join an expanding independent firm and assist in developing the tax service provided by the team.