Junior Accountant - Do you have 12 months public practice experience?
Junior Accountant Job based in Birmingham working for a Dynamic and pro-active accountancy firm
Are you a hard-working Junior Accountant with over 12 months' experience working for a public practice accountancy firm?
Junior Accountant job in Birmingham for an AAT Qualified Accountant or ACCA/ACA Part Qualified Accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm. Our client is seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant with a minimum of 12 months' experience of working within a Public Practice Accountancy firm to join their successful team. Accountants who are not studying for a formal qualification but whom have circa 12 months’ experience of working in a Public Practice Environment may also be considered.
Over the years, this Birmingham accountancy firm have built strong relationships with their extensive portfolio of clients across the West Midlands. They are now looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Accountant to join their friendly team.
The main responsibilities for the Junior Accountant will be;
- Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLPs & Charities
- VAT returns
- Management of day to day bookkeeping and payroll services for several clients
- Assisting with tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- Arranging client meetings
- Assisting Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants with day-to-day tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
The perfect Junior Accountant will ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards their ACCA/ACA exams with at least 12 months' experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm. A desire to learn is imperative along with keen literacy skills.
This job is ideally suited towards a Junior Accountant looking to join an employee focused Birmingham based accountancy firm. This firm of accountants will allow the Junior Accountant to reach their full potential with numerous career development opportunities to Semi Senior and Senior Accountant level.
To find out about more Junior Accountant jobs in Birmingham & the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Birmingham
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Birmingham
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Birmingham
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Birmingham