Credit Control Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Control Clerk for a 6 month contract at a software company in Chertsey. There is the potential for this to be extended or taken permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone and email
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits.
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
The successful credit controller will have had experience within a Credit Control environment. They must be bright, confident and have an excellent grasp of the English language both written and spoken.
The role is based in the company's modern offices in Chertsey. There is onsite parking for all employees. The company is a market leading software company and is going through a period of rapid growth.
Salary and Benefits
£15 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement