Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently supporting a logistics business in Weybridge to recruit a Management Accountant on an ongoing interim basis.
Our client is ideally seeking someone qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of five years experience in similar roles. A career contractor would be preferred as this person would expected to join and hit the ground running with little help/assistance.
As Interim Management Accountant duties would include:
- Month end process, ensuring the key tasks are delivered on time
- Completes and leads Bank reconciliations, prepaid and accruals
- Contributes to the development and understand of Cost of Sale, making calculated assumptions when required, focusing on the need to deliver to the Group on time.
- Ensuring that the business adheres to Financial Accounting and legal requirements and best practice
- Developing new, first time processes and ensuring that these are supported within the business
- Ensure a strong culture of financial control within the team
- Work closely with operations and finance experts to ensure business risks are mitigated
- Develop Balance Sheet integrity and high confidence using balance sheet reviews and processes
- Develop models for cash to increase predictability through use of cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Excellent, trusted relationship with operating businesses to develop understanding of risks and impact on business results
- Identify, recommend and implement ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Continual improvement focus to deliver system efficiencies and best practice operations
The Interim Management Accountant would be based in the UK Head Office of this logistics organisation.
Salary & Benefits
£200 to £250 per day on an ongoing interim basis (a minimum of three months)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement