An opportunity has arisen for an SME Finance Manager to join a high growth firm of architects in central London.
My client is an architectural firm with a strong track record of innovative interior design projects. They are currently growing organically and in line with this are looking to bring finance in-house through the recruitment of a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will report to the COO and help to develop the finance function's processes, recruit a team, and add value to senior management. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of accurate reporting processes with robust controls procedures;
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting (including acting as a key point of contact for the audit);
- Production of accurate management information packs for review by the Directors with value-add KPI reporting;
- Management of the transactional elements including payroll, AP, and AR;
- Ownership of VAT and corporation tax work;
- Recruitment of additional members of the finance team.
A strong applicant for this Finance Manager role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Show clear ownership of the month end and year end reporting processes;
- Be familiar with developing KPI reporting and monthly board packs;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels and with non-financial stakeholders;
- A background in bringing finance in-house or developing processes in an integration environment will be highly advantageous;
- Architectural or project based experience will be advantageous.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience + benefits. You will also be joining an organisation with a collaborative environment focused on teamwork to deliver projects to the highest standard. They will also be offering you the chance to make your mark on the team and grow the role for yourself.