Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively working with one of the finest and oldest retail stores in the world! Our client is looking for someone highly commercial to join the team and be a key business partner to the wider non-finance divisions.
The Business Analyst plays a pivotal role in ensuring that high quality financial data and analysis is prepared accurately and in a timely manner to both inform and lead business decision making at all levels across the business.
This is a pure commercial role that will require you to work closely with heads of sales, merchandising and marketing to provide key information that helps drive strategic business decisions.
- Lead the financial planning and strategic analysis process including delivering the business 5 year plan, annual budget and re-forecasts.
- Perform all required analysis
- Business partnering with the commercial areas of the business, including supporting the Directors and Heads of Departments to evaluate strategic initiatives.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to plan and deliver the 5 year plan ensuring this meets the business strategic objectives, build models flexible to adjust with planned growth and oversees their implementation
- You must come from a retail background
- ACA, CIMA qualified 2+ years PQ
- Experience in an analyst/ FP&A role
- ability to partner with non- finance
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a very well-known retail brand with lots of progression opportunity. You will have the ability to own the commercial function and report into the FD.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement