Robert Half is delighted to be partnering with The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) in Stamford to recruit a Group Head of Finance to join their business.
The Company: The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) is the leading independent global body representing the Procurement and Supply profession. CIPS has a global community of over 114,000 in 150 countries, including senior business people, high ranking civil servants and leading academics. Procurement and Supply has a major impact on organisational profitability and efficiency, and CIPS offers a 'one stop shop' for Procurement and Supply excellence in People, Processes and Performance. CIPS has local operations in the UK/Europe, Australasia, Africa, Middle East/North Africa and Singapore.
Reporting to the COO, the Group Head of Finance is a key role within the business. A member of the CIPS leadership team, the role is accountable for leading the finance team in the production of all CIPS financial reporting along with the transactional accounting that underpins it. The Group Head of Finance will lead a team that works closely with the business to challenge and improve financial performance and ensure effective financial control. The business are looking for a qualified senior professional with experience of successfully leading and developing teams. First class communication skills and the ability to build successful long-term working relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders is essential.
The role of Group Head of Finance based in Stamford will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide excellent leadership to the finance team to enable the delivery of key financial management activities including monthly reporting, statutory reporting, accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
- Contribute to the strategic leadership of CIPS as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, developing, shaping and achieving core business plan objectives
- Take an active role in the directorate management team, contributing fully to the development and delivery of business improvement plans and directorate objectives.
- Oversee the production of monthly financial performance reports to the Executive Team and the Board and the further development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business
- Manage the production of the financial statements including lead responsibility for the statutory accounts, including auditor liaison.
- Ensure that an effective and comprehensive system of risk management and key internal financial controls is in place and adhered to providing assurance to the COO on the adequacy of such controls.
- Provide support to the COO and Executive Team.
As well as offering the above the role of Group Head of Finance will also offer an international element involving, implementing a global management accounting structure including dashboards and to design, implement and maintain the global forecasting tool.
The Successful Applicant The successful Group Head of Finance to join CIPS Limited will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess a strong track record as a Head of Finance / Controller or Finance Director
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the business
The role of Group Head of Finance in Stamford is offering a competitive salary plus benefits
Please contact John Mclaughlin at Robert Half Cambridge on 01223 341400 if you are interested in discussing this role further.
Please note, all 3rd party applications will be forwarded onto and managed by Robert Half and John Mclaughlin who is handling the recruitment process.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement