Tax Manager c£40K
We are recruiting for a tax professional to join an independent firm with a reputation for delivering a first class service.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to take control and responsibility for a client portfolio and to manage the client relationships as a senior member of the firm.
The client base includes a significant number of owner-managed businesses, including private companies, partnerships, sole traders as well as some private clients and high net worth individuals.
The main duties for this position will include the following:
· Providing support to the Directors in advising clients on tax planning opportunities.
· Assisting the Directors with tax advisory work and complex tax compliance issues.
· Undertaking compliance work, including the preparation of income tax computations and returns for company Directors, High net worth individuals, sole traders and partnerships. Corresponding with the client and HMRC in relation to tax position
· Preparing individual and partnership tax returns including business computations.
· Preparation of P11Ds and corresponding with clients and HMRC.
· Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with minimum supervision and will be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified. If part qualified the level of experience will be taken into account.
This is a rare opportunity to join a firm that is looking to grow and develop the tax services provided to clients. An opportunity to make the role your own as you work closely alongside the Directors of a well respected firm.