Finance Business Partner
You will be working with stakeholders in HR, IT and Legal to produce budgeting and forecasting capabilities whilst the organisation goes through a period of change.
The client has a reputation as one of the leading children's charities in the UK. Working with thousands of children, they aim to bring real change to their lives by implementing care and mentorship opportunities and bringing children out of poverty.
This role will involve:
- Handling budgets of around 40-60 million with a number of stakeholders
- Working with 30+ budget-holders on budgeting and forecasting
- Providing variance analysis and producing quarterly and annual budgets
- Direct managing one assistant management accounting
- Contributing the the long-term strategic plan by offering insights into specific areas
The successful candidate will:
- Be CCAB qualified
- Have worked within a not-for-profit environment
- Had experience producing budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Have experience managing staff
250-300/day. 6 months