Interim Financial Accountant
This Financial Accountant role will work closely with the Financial Reporting Manager. The role holder will sit in a team of technically excellent individuals and play a key role in the audit process, ensuring compliance with IFRS.
This client is a media organisation that has rapidly expanded over the last decade. It was recently awarded a prestigious accolade in the media industry, and is gaining recognition worldwide.
- Support delivery of all monthly actuals, ensuring compliance with IFRS, UK and UK GAAP, and identifying new accounting standards
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of consolidated monthly results
- Ensure timely and correct payments and cash flow management
- Maintain and clear balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with year-end audit
- Support management accounts team during month-end close
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) from a top 10 accountancy firm with strong Excel and system skills. Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential and knowledge of US GAAP is beneficial. You must have advanced Excel and data analytics skills, as well as the ability to conclude and recommend accordingly. You must hold the ability to form and maintain strong relationships throughout the business, as well as be pro-active and self-motivated.
£250 - 300pd