Accounts Assistant (Part-Time and Term-Time)
We have registered a unique and exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading Oxfordshire educational establishment on a part time and term time basis. Working alongside a small team of finance experts, you will be taking on a range of transactional tasks within the accounting function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Reconciliation and payment of accounts
- Assisting with and resolving any billing and budget holders’ queries
- Control account reconciliations including bank reconciliations.
- Processing petty cash
- Processing credit card transactions
- Assisting the team with additional tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a financial background and you will have acquired a professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent. It is essential that you are knowledgeable with Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger, and you will have excellent Microsoft Office skills. You will have outstanding communication skills, and you will be enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach to working.
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- Study supports
- Child care voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Free lunches and use of gym facilities
- Free parking on site
This is a prestigious organisation based in South Oxfordshire that is committed to developing young adults and encourage them in their aspirations. All the staff have a passion for what they do and build strong relationships with their colleagues and young adults alike.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.