As UK FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for producing the monthly management reports and central analysis used by senior business leaders for informed decision-making.
This FTSE 100 organisation is expanding it's operations not just in the UK but globally and with this in mind, they are looking for top talent to support their growth. Their Finance function is at the front and centre leading the business in meeting it's upcoming challenges. With a £3.9bn capital investment spend and £460m of customer savings generated through innovation and customer initiatives last year they constantly strive to find a better way to generate value. Their Finance Business Partners are key; they are fully integrated members of the business management team, setting strategy, and driving themselves and those around them to add value.
As the FP&A Manager based in Warwick you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of regular finance reports for the UK Executive, Group financial control and the UK Boards
- Co-ordinating the reporting and planning processes
- Supporting transformational activities affecting the UK FP&A team, working closely with project teams to ensure a smooth transition to new processes.
- Acting as a business partner for key finance stakeholders, supporting them in generating and interpreting business information.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Warwick will have the following knowledge, experience and technical know how:
- Reporting financial information
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Business partnering
- Qualifications - Essential: Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc)
Competitive Salary + bonus + flexible benefits + pension
More searches like this
- Accountant Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in Warwick
- Management Accountant Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in Warwick
- Finance Business Partner Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in Warwick
- Financial Planning & Analysis Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in Warwick