The role is an opportunity to work with a UK leading business. You will be working as part of a dynamic team to drive business results through people management and employee engagement.
The client work with a variety of clients across different sectors and are one of the UK leading businesses in this industry. Expanding into international markets the client strive to provide the best and most cost - effective options to their consumers.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Maintain a cash flow forecast
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Review actuals against budgets and investigate variances, report these to Directors
- Liaise externally with Business Partners and Directors
- Adhoc project work
The successful candidate will be:
- Strong data analysis skills
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
£35,000 - £45,000