Robert Half are working with the market leading Travel Association who are looking for a Finance manager on temporary basis in Central London. They collaborate with the biggest travel agents in the UK and offer a unique public service and are a bastion of upholding the rights of the public with the travel industry.
- You will need to be fully qualified.
- You will be overseeing the overall finance function of the team but who is ready to adopt a hands on approach as well.
- You will be managing the year-end audit process, ensuring the accounts and audit files are prepared, liaising with the auditors throughout the audit.
- You will be providing commentary and management reports preparing P&L, Cashflow.
- You will manage all aspects of payroll (which is outsourced) ensuring statutory compliance.
- You will be managing the treasury - manage the cash flow, balancing liquidity and maximising investment returns.
- Ability the annual Subscription cycle and direct debit process ensuring that ABTA's main income stream is collected efficiently.
- You will have a thorough understanding of SORP.
The company is a market leader in it's field and has built a formidable reputation over many years. It has a nationwide reputation and prestige.
They are based in a fantastic location in central London.
Salary & Benefits
They are offering an extremely competitive salary of up to 65k as well as an enticing benefits package including a generous pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement