Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - independent accountancy practice
Audit & Accounts Senior based in Essex
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with a hugely successful accountancy firm in Chelmsford Essex, to recruit an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior.
This Audit and Accounts Semi Senior job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant with recent experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect Audit & Account Semi Senior will be partially qualified and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm ideally with strong Audit exposure.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Semi Senior Accountant Job is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role.
- The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with Corporate and Owner Managed clients
- Assisting in delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
- Attending post audit client meetings
- Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
- Part ACA or ACCA qualified
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and proactive accountancy firm to gain varied and interesting client exposure, please contact us today. For further details of Accountancy Jobs in Essex get in touch.